Dalco is an experienced applicator of Thermal Sprayed Aluminum (TSA) Corrosion Protection System. An extremely durable system that provides total corrosion protection and significant life improvement over conventional barrier coatings. The TSA Corrosion Protection System, features self-healing edges that can tolerate a 4 to 6% bare surface and does not require additional cathodic protection. It is ideally suited for a variety of marine, atmospheric, subsea, and high temperature applications. Users will realize significant savings in installed and long term maintenance costs because the need for sacrificial anodes is reduced and coating repair is unnecessary.
TSA Corrosion Protection System offers a wide range of benefits:
- Minimum need for maintenance
- Low cost
- Superior adhesion
- Excellent service life
- Resistant to mechanical damage
- No health hazard from solvents or other organic substances
- No drying/curing time; can be handled almost immediately after application
- Operating temperature range: -50°F to 1000°F (-45°C to 538°C)
- Provides sacrificial anode effect on steel in marine environments
- Fast turnaround times
Ask Dalco’s Technical Service Department for more information on the benefits of TSA Systems.