Boiler Water Feed Tank
- Experiencing Corrosion Under Insulation
- Berm erosion coupled with isolated leaking
Provided Corrosion Solution:
- Abrasive blast the roof external and roof rafters to a minimum NACE 3 / SSPC SP-6 near white metal surface cleanliness.
- Clovamastic 83110 HB Epoxy will be applied 2 x brush stripe and spray coats to the exterior of the prepared roofing and rafters.
- Lower exterior shell to be abrasive blasted one meter from the berm to a minimum SSPC SP10 / NACE No. 2 Near White metal cleanliness standard.
- Asphalt radius to be coated will be air blasted to remove loose materials and dust.
- Two coat system of Precidium 2100 base coat and Precidium 650D top coat to be applied to the prepared shell. Total system DFT will be 40-80mils on steel. DFT ranges will vary dependent on the condition of the asphalt.