PROJECT Profile: Main Pipeline Painting and Coating
6 x Compressor Station Projects
Facility Painting / Coating – Piping, Structural, Equipment
Description of Project and Value Added:
In the past 2 years Dalco had been awarded six TransCanada compressor stations and 2 Enbridge compressor stations, and completed each project from start to finish – both shop and field scope. Dalco gathered a Quality and Production Management team with far long-term career experience ultimately for pipeline projects. Through the attributes of our entire team, with requested customer feedback, and continual improvement as defined by our Quality Management System – Dalco is a confident vendor.
Dalco has an extensive project portfolio including multiple CSA Z245.3 guided projects for TransCanada and Enbridge. Persistently, we specialize in applications for Compressor Station and pipeline construction requirements. We have proven our success with sustained compliance to astringent specifications and CSA standards. Dalco expects fast-paced project schedules and welcomes full-time quality auditing by client representatives.
From our persistence for excellence, Dalco has defined and implemented industry processes with are not common amongst our competitors. We believe there is always opportunity for growth and improvement. With this attitude; a new working relationship with League Projects is highly anticipated.
- Scheduling and compliance to multiple paint systems and color codes as specified per commodity
- Real time client asset tracking and logistics coordination in shop facility
- Periodic auditing on all sites by Dalco Quality Management in accordance to SSPC-QP1 requirements (Quality Program)
- Daily field progress reporting with efficiency statements
- In-House, Manufacturer Approved Trainers for compliance to CSA Z245.30-14 Section 6.1 (FC1, FC3, FC7 Systems)
- All supervisors, with many craft workers SSPC Certified Application Specialists (CAS Level 2)
- High ratio of NACE CIP Certified individuals, all supervisors are minimum NACE Level 1, multiple CIP Level 3 on staff
- Full time, Red-Seal Mechanics with extensive experience on industry equipment and maintenance
- Trained procurement/purchasing staff
- Safety Compliance Programs for all major oilfield sites – in any environment
- Document Control Systems reference all asset ID’s, field welds, and corresponding coating report numbers per individual item