Surface Preparation and Industrial Painting
Dalco has over 35 years of experience in abrasive blasting surface preparation. Our proven systems, process and people deliver the Best Performance at the Lowest Total Installed Cost.
Comprehensive Surface Preparation Services include:
Surface Preparation via Conventional Abrasive Blasting
o A dry abrasive is propelled against the surface to be cleaned. The impact of the abrasive particle in this process removes old paint, contaminates, and rust.
Surface Preparation via Robotic Steel Abrasive Blasting
o Designed to crawl along the surface of a storage tanks while being operated remotely from the ground.
o Dust Free
o Achieves desired Anchor Profile
o Vertical or Horizontal Surfaces
o Blast media is recycled, reducing abrasive disposal
o Minimal Rigging Requirements
o Grit blasting for thermal spray applications ensures a strong mechanical bond between the substrate and the coating by the enhanced anchor profile of the substrate material.
Wet Abrasive and Water-Jetting
o A wet process that is a strong alternative to dry abrasive blasting services. Common features include the ability to use extremely fine or coarse media with various densities, the ability to use hot water and soap to allow simultaneous degreasing and blasting, and elimination of dust.
Offsite Blasting and Coating Facilities to facilitate project deadlines
Asset Management Programs that fully encompass all aspects of surface preparation
NACE Trained Certified Supervision
o A certification geared towards experienced personnel possessing practical knowledge over multiple areas of corrosion and its control.
Surface Preparation is Key
Dalco has built a program that understands surface preparation is key to any successful industrial coating project. When abrasive blasting services are needed, we are the first choice you should consider for a surface preparation company. Dalco offers turn-key surface preparation and coatings in a set of diverse industries. Our abrasive blasting methods will safely remove paints, oils, dirt, grime, and other substances from a number of different metal surfaces. We have developed an extremely fast way to clean piping, equipment and machinery without damaging the underlying metal. It is tested and reliable.
Dalco is able to provide customers with key historical information regarding past projects, as well as agreed upon KPI’s throughout a project. This information helps ensure everyone involved in a project is focused on the schedule, following a clearly defined critical path and maintaining important priorities. These details provide the capability to identify and proactively eliminate any potential issues. Dalco tracks and reports: equipment, location and inventory; labor schedules; productivity; inspection information; performance; timetables and costs. Every aspect of a project is carefully monitored and measured to ensure that we deliver clear visible value in the most efficient manner possible – and this is how:
- Engage customers and contractors during the planning and scheduling process.
- Utilize a disciplined workforce planning methodology to maximize tool time.
- Leverage of the largest engineering staff in the industry to design the most efficient solutions.
- Provide the largest equipment inventory and offering more products and services.
- Offering a solid estimate up front and monitoring costs throughout a project.
- Provide industry-specific and experienced management and training.
- Minimize safety exposure hours.
- Apply the experience and knowledge of our award-winning safety team and a dedicated training university.
- Driving the project schedules whenever possible.
- Utilizing the logistical convenience of the largest and most extensive branch network.
- Tracking and measuring every aspect of a project, before, during and after its completion.
We are your one company, one source for surface preparation and industrial painting. Click here to contact us for more information or a quote.